vegetables with Burgul
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300 gr. minced meat
- 300 gr. coarse burgul
- 1 red paprika in fine pieces
- 1 green paprika in fine pieces
- 1 onion in pieces
- 4 mixed tomatoes
- pepper and salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 350 ml water
- 20 gr. butter
- Heat the butter in a jar and fry and stir in the onions.
- Add the meat to it and with a fork you crush the meat into small pieces, add pepper and salt to it.
- Add stirring the mixed tomatoes. Put the lid on and simmer for 1 hour on low heat.
- Add the sliced peppers and tomato puree, stir well, put the lid back on and let it stay for another 20 min.
- Add the Burgul and the water and season with salt and simmer for 15 min.
TIP: Serve with fresh salad