Skip to content
Grape leaves with vegetables
Ingredients for 3 people:
- 250 gr. Grape leaves
- 250 gr. Risotto rice
- 20 gr. finely chopped parsley
- 15 gr. fresh mint
- 2 shallots finely sliced
- 2 Tomato finely sliced
- 1 small spoon Dry Mint
- 1/2 small spoon Ground coffee
- 1/2 small spoon Salt
- 1/2 small spoon Black pepper
- 1/2 small spoon Lemon Salt
- 50 gr. Pomegranate syrup
- 80 ml. Olive oil
- 1 L. Water
- Heat the olive oil and fry the onion.
- Add the tomato, dry mint, coffee, salt, pepper, lemon Salt and the pomegranate syrup to it.
- Stir fry for a few moments and add the parsley.
- Cut the coin fine and add. (The coin as last cut and add to not let it be black).
- Take a grape petal leave 1 finger free and place a bit of stuffing in it.
- Smear the filling horizontally with your hand through the petal.
- Fold the free section and sides on the filling and roll well to the end.
- Cover the bottom of a deep pot with some loose leaves and place the rolled leaves nicely.
- Cover again the placed leaves in the jar with some loose leaves.
- Place an appropriate plate reversed on the rolled grape leaves in the jar and cover with 1 ch. water.
- Bring the pot to the boil, put the heat low and let it 1 hour cook.