Skip to content
Red lentil soup
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250 gr. red lentils
- 1 l. Water
- 1 onion in 4 cut
- 1 red paprika
- 10 gr. Soy butter
- 10 gr. vermicelli
- 10 gr. Fine Burgul
- 300 ml. Water
- 1 small Cumin
- Knife point, red piment finely cut (free lasting)
- 1 tbsp. finely sliced spring onions
- Pinch of cumin
- Rinse the lentils well with cold water few times.
- Bring the lentils to a boil with 1 ch. Water and remove the foam.
- Place the heat low and add the onion and peppers and cook for 30 min.
- Bake the vermicceli brown in hot butter.
- Mix the soup with the mixer and season with salt and cumin.
- Add the baked vermicceli, burgul and 300 ml. of water and let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve in a soup bowl and finish with the finely sliced piment, spring onion, pinch of cumin and croutons.