Grilled eggplant with tahini
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 grilled eggplant (or oven baked)
- 50 gr. thaine (Sesame paste)
- 1/4 Lemon (Juice only)
- ½ clove garlic
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Single mint leaves
- Slice of bread
- Pomegranate seeds
- After grilling the eggplant (or baking) remove the black rind from it.
- Put the eggplant in a bowl, add the tahini, lemon juice, salt and the garlic there.
- Mix everything well to a smooth mass.
- Take a slice of bread and smear it.
- Finish off with drizzle of olive oil and mint leaf.
TIP: For oven fried eggplant, make a papillot and put them in a preheated oven. Turn the oven on in top position only.