Ingredients for 4 people:
- 135 Gr. fine semolina
- 270 gr. granulated sugar
- 870 ml. Water
- 1/4 small Spoon citric acid
- 30 gr. butter
- Cinnamon pieces + finely ground cinnamon for finishing
- Pistachio nuts finely grinded
- Take a pot and put the water, sugar and the cinnamon pieces into it and bring it to boil.
- Add the citric acid just before the boiling point and cook on a soft fire.
- Heat a sauce pan and put the butter in it and fry the semolina golden brown on a soft fire.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks from the boiling water and add the baked semolina into it, turn off the heat. Put the lid on the jar and letit rest for 30 min.
- Take a serving plate and pour the desired amount into it and sprinkle a little cinnamon powder and pistachio nuts in the board.
Finish with a large spoon of sour cream.