Brown beans with tahin sauce
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300 gr. dried garden beans, 1 day in advance in the water weeks.
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 small spoon baking soda
- 2 cloves of pressed garlic
- 2 litres water
- 50 ml. lemon juice
- 50 ml. cooking moisture ot the brown beans
- 300 ml. tahin
Finish by Board:
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1/4 small spoon cumin
- 1/4 red paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- single mint leaves
- 2 tablespoon tomatoes finely sliced
- Wash and bring the soaked beans to the boil, remove the foam.
- Add 1/4 lemon and also the baking soda.
- Allow 3 hours of cooking on low heat.
- Add salt .
- Take 50 ml of cooking fluid and mix the lemon juice and thaine and the pressed garlic together.
- Add this mixture to the cooking pot with garden beans.
Fill in a deep plate and finish with cumin and paprika powder then there after, the tomato, some mint leaves and parsley at last a drizzle of olive oil.