Skip to content
Chocolate ice Cream
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 150 ml. cream
- 100 gr. black chocolate
- 180 gr. sugar
- 50 gr. powdered milk
- 60 gr. cocoa powder
- 600 ml. Whole milk
- Bring the cream to the boil on soft flame and put the chocolate in it and let it melt and turn off the heat and move the pot.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and add a bit of milk to it.
- Now add the rest of the milk to the cocoa, sugar and chocolate mixture.
- Mix everything well with the hand mixer and cover with plastic foil and put it 1 night in the fridge.
- The next day: Stir well in the bowl and pour the refrigerated mixture into the ice machine and stirr for 30 to 45 min.
Place the ice in the freezer for 3 to 6 hours.