Ingredients for 4 people:
- 325 gr. dried, peeled garden beans. 8h. soak in water
- 125 gr. dried chickpeas. 8h. soak in water
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh pressed garlic
- 1 ½ coffee spoon cumin
- 1 small spoon baking soda
- 1 onion
- 1 small spoon of salt
- ½ small spoon of white pepper
- Grind the soaked beans and the soaked chickpeas in the meat grinder.
- Knead the ground beans and chickpeas together with the herbs for 10 min in the kneading machine.
- Cover well and let rest for 10 min.
- Take a bit of the mix in your hand, make a ball, then press it flat and make it a sturdy burger.
- Fry the falafel golden brown at 180 °c.
- Take a burger bun cut in the middle.
- Smear 1 tablespoon of humus on the bread.
- Then do falafel, tomato, cucumber, lettuce and as the tahin sauce.