Skip to content
Baked potatoes with vegetables
Ingredients for 3 people:
- 500 gr. veal mince
- 500 gr. potatoes
- 1 green point paprika
- 1 red point paprika
- 1 onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/2 small spoon tomato puree
- 1 tbsp. paprika powder
- Cut the vegetables in rings of 1/2 cm. thick.
- Peel and wash the potatoes and cut them into slices of the same large.
- Spice the meat with pepper, salt and paprika and make balls of it.
- Take a baking dish and put a potato slice straight and press a ball of meat flat and put it behind it.
- And then place the rest of the vegetables afterwards. This order should have you:-potato/meat/paprika/onion/tomato/potato/meat/……..etc.
- Dissolve the tomato puree with a little water and pour over the vegetables and the potatoes.
- Put them in the preheated oven at 220 ° for another half hour.
- Always turn the potatoes and the meat until they are cooked on both sides.