Skip to content
Braised Princess Beans
Ingredients for 2 to 3 persons:
- 500 gr. green beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 gr. soy butter
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 KL. tomato puree
- 200 ml. water
- Cut the bean into pieces of 3 cm long and throw the dots away.
- Wash the beans well under cold water and dry them.
- Heat the butter in a boiling pot and bake the garlic briefly.
- Add the beans, stir fry and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces and add them to it.
- Add the water and put the lid on and let 45 min. cook on low heat.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve the beans with rice and vermicelli.