Skip to content
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 l. Milk
- 4 small spoon Natural vinegar
- 500 ml. Milk
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Heat 1 l. milk until 80 °.
- Add the vinegar to it and stir until the milk discerner.
- Pour the loony milk into the strainer and let out leaks.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the 500 gr. milk and bring to a boil until homogeneous mixture.
- Add the leaked cleared milk to it and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Whisk the mixture 1 min. with the hand beater.
- Serve with a little honey and finish with crushed pistachio nuts.