Skip to content
Kebeh with olive oil
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 200 gr. fine burgul
- 200 ml. olive oil
- 6 tomato
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp. tomato puree
- 3 tbsp. parsley
- 2 tbsp. sweet paprika powder
- pepper and salt
Make the sauce:
- Chop the tomatoes and the onion into fine pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a cooking pot and fry the onion.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, put the lid on it and cook for 45 minutes on a low heat.
- Season with pepper, salt and paprika powder and add the tomato puree.
- Put the burgul in a deep bowl and divide 3/4 of the sauce on it, let it be lukewarm for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Knead the burgul with the sauce for 5 min. Add the parsley and the rest of the sauce to it.
- Knead everything together well again.
- Serve the kebeh in a round shape or square shape with a fresh salad.