Skip to content
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 gr. cooked chicken fillet cut into pieces
- 1 red pepper finely cut into cubes
- 1 green peppers finely diced
- 3 spring onions finely diced
- 50 gr. pickles finely diced
- Pepper and salt
- tahin sauce
- Mix the pieces of chicken and the vegetables, pickles together and season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, mix the sesame paste, garlic, water and lemon juice with the mixer and season with a little salt.
- Take a bread, cut it through middle and smear the chicken salad into it. Finish with some lettuce leaves.