Skip to content
- 290 gr. wheat flour
- 110 gr. sugar
- 110 ml. Sunflower oil
- 110 ml. milk
- 100 gr. starches
- ¼ coffee spoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Prunus mahaleb
- 1 egg
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 250 ml. milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ coffee spoon vinegar
- 300 gr. sesame seeds
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl except the sugar.
- Whisk the sugar, oil, milk and the egg together for 2 min with the beater.
- Add the flour and the rest of the ingredients together at the mixture and knead 5 min. into the kneading robot.
- Cover the dough well and let rest 1 U.
- Beat the egg, milk, vinegar with a fork.
- Pre-heat the oven 10 min in advance at 160 °c.
- Divide the dough into small pieces.
- Roll the dough open with your hand in sticks of max 1 cm thick, length 20 cm (the thinner the crisper).
- Dip the dough into the milk batter and then into the sesame seeds and place them on a furnace shelf with baking paper.
- Place the oven shelf at the bottom of the oven and after 2 min set the temperature to 180 °c.
- When the bottom is pretty brown move the oven shelf in the top place until the toasts tan nicely.