Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 gr. chicken fillet in thin strips
- 1 cube chicken broth
- 1 small spoon of dried garlic
- ½ Small spoon cumin
- ½ Small Spoon curry
- ½ Small spoon ginger
- 1 small spoon of pita herbs (or chicken herbs)
- 1 small spoon of dried coriander
- 1 tablespoon pressed garlic
- ½ tablespoon paprika puree
- ½ tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 150 ml natural vinegar
- 500 gr. yogurt
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- ½ Lemon in Strips
- Mix the herbs with the yogurt and oil and vinegar together in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and do as last the chicken, cover well with plastic foil and put one night in the fridge.
- Put the marinated chicken in a sieve and let it drain for 1 hour in get the lemon strips out.
- Fry the marinated chicken in a hot pan with a little butter and oil half cooked.
- Put the half-done chicken in the preheated oven at 250 °c in the upper position for a few minutes until it comes out nicely brown.
- Finely sliced tomato in cubes
- Finely sliced pickles in cubes
- Pita Bread
- Smear 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on pita bread.
- Put the chicken on it along with the pickle and tomato.
- Fold the bread on each other and grill nicely brown.