Pork Roast in tomato sauce
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 800 gr. pork roast sliced from 1 cm.
- 3 cloves garlic in 2 cut
- 160 gr. tomato puree
- 3 potatoes peeled and diced
- 10 black pepper balls (Large)
- 2 litres water
- Spice the slices of meat with salt and pepper.
- Bake the spiced slices in the boil pot with the butter and garlic brown.
- Add the pepper balls and cover with 2 litres of water.
- Add the tomato puree and spice with salt and pepper.
- Put the lid on it and let another half hour cook.
- Add the potato cubes and let it cook for another 25 min on soft fire.
Serve rice and possibly also boiled carrots or other vegetables.