Eggplant Skewer on the BBQ
Ingredients for 3 to 4 persons:
- 3 to 4 long Aubergine’s
- 500 gr. minced meat
- pepper & Salt
- 1 tspn. Sweet paprika Powder
- iron satay sticks
- Wash the eggplant off and cut into rings of 2 fingers thick, care for equal slices.
- Spice the meat with pepper & salt, pepper powder and turn them into balls of 15 gr. (For thicker Aubergine’s 20 gr.).
- Take the iron satay stick and make it a brochettes of eggplant and meatballs.
- Grill them on the BBQ 20 to 25 min and always turn the eggplant brochettes until they are fully cooked.
Serve: with fresh salad or finely chopped parsley and finely sliced onions in strips in a flat loaf of bread (peel the grilled sheet off, stay free).