Skip to content
BBQ with Cherries
Ingredients for 3 to 4 persons:
- 500 gr. minced meat
- 500 gr. pitted sour cherries
- 150 gr. sugar
- pepper & salt
- finely sliced parsley
- 1 tbsp. roasted pine nuts
- Bring the pitted cherries with the sugar to the boil for 30 min.
- Spice the meat with pepper & Salt and mix well among each other.
- Turn the seasoned meat into balls and spit them on the Spit stock and grill them on the BBQ or in the oven.
- Add the grilled meat to the cooked cherries and cook them together for another 10 to 15 min.
- Finish with finely sliced parsley and roasted pine nuts.