Brochettes of onions on the bbq
Ingredients for 3 to 4 people:
- 500 gr. minced meat
- 500 kg. small (white) onions
- 1 tsp. finely chopped onion
- pepper and salt
- 1 tsp. red sweet paprika powder
- Spice the meat with salt and pepper and add the finely chopped onion, turn the meat into balls.
- Peel the onions and halve them when they are a little big.
- Make brochettes of an onion and a ball of meat on the spit stick.
- Grill the brochettes on the bbq and turn them when one side is cooked.
Tip: Serve with fresh salad.