Skip to content
Spicy chicken with rice
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 gr. chicken in cubes
- 250 gr. parisian mushroom
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 onions
- white pepper and salt
- 2 kl. spicy herbs (or chicken herbs)
- Cut all the vegetables into strips except for the mushroom cut it into four.
- Heat a frying pan and add a dash of sunflower oil and a good spoonful of butter.
- First start bake the onions and then the rest of the vegetables and finally the mushroom.
- Stir fry the vegetables at high temperature and add some butter if necessary (to prevent the vegetables to burn).
- Place the fried vegetables on the side, add some big spoonful of butter and fry the chicken golden brown.
- Add the fried vegetables and herbs to the chicken, mix well and put a lid on it and let it cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Serve together with the rice and the baking juice.