Pudding with grape syrup
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 30 gr. Flour sifted
- 180 ml. Water
- 60 gr. Grape syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 20 gr. Soy butter
- 1 tbsp. soy butter
- Bring the grape syrup to a boil and add 1 tbsp of butter and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Heat the 20 gr. butter and fry the flour in it.
- Add the water and the sugar to it.
- Bring the flour and water to the boil and stir continuously until you get a smooth mixture.
- Take serving plates and divide the pudding into it.
- Finish with warm grape syrup and serve warm.
TIP Cold serving:
- Do 2 tbsp of warm grape syrup in a silicone cake pans and pour the pudding on it and allow 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator to stiffen.
- After the stiffen, place the cake pans inverted on a plate so that the pudding comes out nicely.