Skip to content
Sugar rolls with tahin
Ingredients for 12 rolls:
- 500 gr. flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 smallspoon instant yeast
- 250 ml. water
- pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 400 gr. sugar
- 3 smallspoon cinnamon
- 665 gr. thaine
- 120 ml. olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast with the water and add the flour, sugar and salt and knead 5 min.
- Divide the dough into balls of 60 gr.
- Cover the dough with a moist kitchen cloth and leave for 1 hour rising at a warm place.
- Meanwhile prepare the filling, dissolve the tahin with the oil.
- Add the sugar and the cinnamon and mix well together.
- Divide the dough into balls of 60 gr. and roll the balls open to half cm thick.
- smear 2 tbsp. tahin sauce open and 2 tbsp. sugar cinnamon mixture on it.
- Roll the dough again to a nice long sausage.
- Turn the beginning of the rolled dough to the inner side and keep spinning until you get a snail shape.
- Roll the dough with the snail shape flat in 1 cm. thick.
- Place the flat dough in the oven plate and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 ° 13 to 14 min.