Baked buns with thyme-(Zahtar) and halloumi cheese
Ingredients for 3 to 4 persons:
Ingredients of dough:
- 400 gr. flower
- 75 ml. water
- 125 ml. milk
- 75 ml. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. yogurt
- 1 tbsp. instant yeast
- 1 KL. baking powder
- 1 kl. salt
Prepare the dough:
- Whisk the water, milk, sugar, yeast, baking powder and the yogurt into the kitchen robot.
- Add 150 gr. flour and whisk for a few more minutes, cover with plastic foil and leave to rest for 10 min.
- After 10 min resting add the salt and the oil at whisk again and add the rest of the flour while whisking.
- Cover the dough with a damp kitchen cloth and let it rest for 10 min.
Ingredients of the filling:
For the cheese:
- 180 gr. grated halloumi cheese
- pinch of black sesame seeds
- dash of Olive Olië
For the thyme-zahter:
- 100 gr. thyme-zahterµr
- 50 ml. Olive oil
- Sprinkle the workplace with a little flour and take a bit of dough and roll it open in thickness of 1 cm.
- Take a bowl or a metal ring and push circle out of the doug and do NOT place the dough on each other.
- Roll over the remaining dough around a deck, take the other half of the dough and roll open and press circles.
- You can still open the over-stayed dough and press circles again.
- Sprinkle the oven plate with a little flour and place the dough in circle form.
- Mix the black sesame seeds and the olive oil with the grated halloumi cheese.
- Divide the mixed cheese over the dough onto the oven plate into the preheated oven at 230 ° without hot air.
- Bake first on the bottom position for 4 to 5 min. then place the plate on the top position 2 to 3 min until it is golden brown.
- Mix for the thyme-zahter the thyme-zahtar with the olive oil and divide the mixed thyme-zahter on the dough and spread open with the spoon.
- Bake the dough with thyme-zahter in the same manner of the halloumi cheese.