Ingredients for 3 to 4 persons:
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 Red Point paprika
- 1 Green Point paprika
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 garlic
- 1 Tsp. Tomato puree
- 100 ml. Water
- Olive oil
- Pepper & Salt
- Cut all the vegetables into rings in thickness of 2 cm.
- Lubricate the vegetables with olive oil, pepper and salt and fry briefly (half baked) in a heat grill pan.
- Take a boiling pot and then place the tomato, eggplant, zucchini, and the peppers.
- Cut the garlic into slices and add them to it.
- Dissolve the tomato puree in a 100 ml. Water and add them to it.
- Season with a little pepper and salt and put the lid on it, let it simmer gently on a low heat for 25 min.
TIP: Serve with sliced fried potatoes.