Skip to content
Pork tenderloin in Wine sauce
Ingredients for 3 to 4 persons:
- 600 gr. Pork Tenderloin
- 250 gr. mushroom
- 3 carrots coarsely sliced
- 2 onions cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic cut into strips
- 2 tbsp. flower
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 75 cl. Red wine
- Single leaves Laurel
- Pepper & Salt
- Cut the pork tenderloin in slices of 2 fingers thick, and season them with Pepper & salt.
- Bake the pork tenderloin in butter and give them crispy crust, and put them in an oven pot.
- Braise the onions and garlic together in the same pan with a little butter and add them to the meat.
- Then fry the mushroom and the roots and add them to the flesh, onions and the garlic.
- Powder the porc with some flour and stir in the wine and mustard.
- Put the Thyme branch and the bay leaves in season with Pepper & salt.
- Put the pot in a for heated oven of 180 ° without heat air for 1 hour.
- Serve risotto rice.