Baked Syrian pizza
Ingredients for 4 people:
For the dough:
- 400 gr. flour
- 1/2 small spoon salt
- 1/2 small spoon sugar
- 20 gr. fresh yeast
- 25 ml. olive oil
- 250 ml. water
- Dissolve the yeast with water, add oil, flour, sugar and salt.
- Knead by hand 10 min. or with a kneading machine.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let 1h. rise in a warm place.
Ingredients for meat:
- 500 gr. minced meat
- 1 shallot finely sliced
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Knead the meat together with the shallot, pepper, salt, paprika and the flour well.
- Sprinkle the worktable with a little flour and roll the dough open 0.2-0.4cm thick, cut a round shape with a cup and continue until the dough is finished.
- Moisten the formed dough with a little water by hand and place a little meat on it and gently open until the dough is covered with meat.
- Pinch the edges with your finger.
- Bake in sunflower oil until golden brown on medium heat.
TIP: Serve with fresh salad